Friday, March 4, 2011

Can't Keep a Momma Down

So the last 3 weeks have been pretty chaotic here in the Langley house!! Our bundle of joy finally arrived on February 12, 2011, after 3 hours of pushing with no luck, they finally took me into the OR for a c-section. I don't think I had ever been so nervous in my life, I didn't know what to expect with a c-section. Needless to say, the recovery wasn't near what I thought it would be. I had heard horror stories about c-section recovery. I was at the ballpark for Rhett's practice a week later...can't keep the mom of 2 down for too long! :) The first 3 weeks of Bryson's life has been amazing! I forgot how needy a newborn baby was, but it is all worth it when I look at him and see how perfect he is. He is oh so adorable and too sweet! It's amazing how you think that you can't love the second one as much as you loved the first, but WOW, there is so much love in my heart for ALL my boys! I don't have time to upload too many pics because its time to feed the little guy, but here is my fave pic of Rhett and Bryson...


No comments:

Post a Comment