Monday, January 17, 2011

Nesting...and a cute project...

I am so glad the last few days have been weekend days and a holiday, otherwise I would sit at work and it would drive me crazy all day the things I needed to get done...I have cleaned out drawers, washed baby clothes with that amazing smelling baby detergent, organized baby clothes, organized Rhett's clothes and today is the day to organize the kitchen drawers. Yup, I think that is what they call nesting...I keep telling myself all this stuff HAS to be done! I guess its just me wanting it to be easier when we get home....wanting everything to be clean and organized when we bring Bryson into his new home. Now, the only problem is, I get tired easily and can't seem to get EVERYTHING I want to get done, done! Thanks to such a wonderful husband who when I ask him to do something crazy, totally not necessary, he does it for me. Probably so he doesn't have to hear me gripe that he didn't, but smart man none the less!


Well other than nesting, I have wanted to make things, so over the last week I have gotten pretty crafty in the basement in the craft room. Here are the few things I have made....


First was the nursing cover I made, I wanted a nursing cover but was not thrilled about spending $40 on one, not to mention all I could find were ones that looked rather girly, and I wanted something that was both boyish, yet cute since I had to wear it. So this is what I came up with...

It is complete with boning in the neck so it kind of pokes out in order for me to see Bryson...I love the way it turned out!

Another project I worked on was some wall hangings for my 2 pregnant friends for there babies rooms...they turned out pretty cute too! I was going to make one for Bryson but his walls are full and I am not sure where I would hang it...but here is what I did for the cutie pregnant ladies...

This is Miss. London's! She is going to be making her entrance into this world this week...we all can't wait to meet her! I know she is going to be perfect!!!

And last, but certainly not least...this is Miss. Brydall's. She is planned to maker her debut in March. I can't wait to meet her as well...I know she will be perfect too!!!!

Alright, well that is it...a little catch up on what has been going on over here. It is time to grab some breakfast, and get started on that kitchen! Talk to you all soon...next time could be when I have sweet baby Bryson by my side! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment