Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally sewed something for my baby boy....

So, I have used my sewing machine quite a bit...and I have nothing to show for it, other than pictures of the things I have made for friends and family! I have finally made something that myself and Bryson will get to enjoy, once he gets here! :) His changing pad and wipe case is now complete, and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. Its the perfect mix of boy and cute!



Now, it is a new year, and time for me to get started on some of my GREAT ideas I have in my mind with both my sewing machine and my Cricut. First things first though, I am going to organize the craft room so I know what I have on hand and I don't keep buying new stuff when I actually have what I need. Sooooo, stay tuned for some more projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment