Sunday, September 12, 2010

My newest project!!!

So, as I told you, I am prego...not just me though, my 2 best friends are prego as well. One due in January, I am in February and the other in March! BUSY times ahead of us! Well, January sent me this changing pad that she said HAD to come home with her....well, I told her not to order it...I thought that maybe I could make it for her! So, I got to work yesterday working on that! I am pleased with the way it turned out! I actually made it a bit bigger than a typical changing pad, I thought it would be nice to have a bigger one since in reality we are changing diapers until about 2, sometimes almost 3 years old....soooo why make its small for a baby, when a toddler needs to use it as well! I don't know about you, but I don't want my toddler, just as much as I don't want my baby laying on the nasty public changing tables without something underneath them! :) So these are PERFECT no matter how big they are! They are washable, so throw it in the wash when it needs to be cleaned! Sooooooo.....drumroll please.......HERE IT IS!!!



I also made something else yesterday, but I don't want to give too much away for the January mommy to be! ;) I shall share that project with you next month!!!

Oh, and let me share my newest pillowcase dress which I LOVE the colors!! So here is the newest posh peach exclusive:


No comments:

Post a Comment