Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fabric

Here are some pictures of the fabric that I currently have to make a pillowcase dress with. Not many choices, but if you have seen some fabric that you like, let me know and I can get that....


The DAWG fabric!! You can choose either the polka dots or the zebra for the coordinating fabric. Also, if you aren't a fan of the DAWGS(not sure why you wouldn't be, but just in case), I can get the fabric to make a dress with your favorite team, and some coordinating fabric. Just let me know, and if I can get that team, I will gladly make it! :)



The fun dots with a solid red coordinating fabric...

I LOVE this fabric...it would make a GREAT fall/winter dress! I can't wait to make a dress with it and see the final outcome!

This is all I have at the moment, but you never know when I might find some more fabric that I like, the stuff is soooo addictive to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment