Monday, May 17, 2010

2010 Kennesaw Baseball Farm Ball Tournament Champs!!!


Well this weekend was our last game of the season! Not only was it the last game, it was the championship game!! We were in a double elimination tournament and hadn't lost yet. We played the championship game against the team that had only lost once...well the first game, bright and early at 9 a.m., did not turn out so well. We got beat, and we got beat BAD! Our boys just weren't quite awake yet, because the next game, we came back and played an AMAZING game and won it! So, we ended the season with a championship medal!! Way to go ASTROS!!! I was so very proud of the boys.

I guess now it is time I find something else to do with my spare time, maybe I can get back to crafting/sewing! I have soooo many projects planned, can't wait to share them all with you!
One last pic...they are incredibly excited and silly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment