Sunday, April 11, 2010

My VERY first dress!


Well, I finally did it! I made a good friend of mines daughter a pillowcase dress(minus the pillowcase, I just used fabric)!!! I am so impressed with my mad dress making skills, and to think it only took me about 2 hours to make it from start to finish, and was surprisingly easy to make...I texted her a picture of the dress and she is already wanting to pay me to make her some more!!! I did explain to her that she needs to wear and wash this one first and make sure it stays together!! (HA!) I love the fun colors in the dress, it just yells spring and summer!!! I can't wait to see little Miss. Havannah running around in it....Let me know what you think, I woul LOVE to hear, and if you have a little girl that would love a dress like this, I will be taking orders after this one goes through the wash! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment