Sunday, April 25, 2010

MIA

Yup, that pic just about sums it up...sooooo incredibly much going on in my head right now...so much to do, so little time!


I have not blogged in a very LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time! I know...I have had writers block, and little energy to complete any more projects. Although I did finish one more dress that is the same as the first dress I did, so didn't think it was worth posting.




Rhett's baseball is coming to a close...as team mom I have lots to do in order to get a team party planned, trophies ordered and coach's gifts done...If you have ANY ideas for any of this stuff I would totally appreciate your input!




I also have our HUGE neighborhood yard sale this coming weekend, and yes, I am participating in that...CRAZY, I know! I never realized how hard it was to get ready for a yard sale....Oh, busy, busy times and I love every bit of it!




I am going to try and get a CUTIE dress done today. I hope it turns out as cute as it is in my head!
Hope your weekend was GREAT and I will post my newest dress as soon as it is complete!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment