Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our Date....

Well, I know you were all REALLY wanting to know what I planned for our date night. Well, we went to Kennesaw Mountain and laid in the field on some blankets and had a snacknic! We had fruit, chocolate and wine! It was such a great time to just catch up on life with the husband. We were able to talk and laugh, and no one was around to bother us. It was such a GREAT date!! After our snacknic, we hiked the mountain..well we walked a little ways up the mountain. My ticker over there only says I have quit smoking for almost 3 weeks...hiking a mountain isn't too easy! :) It was a great time though, and did I mention all that was paid for to spend this quality time with the husband was the fruit and chocolate??? What a CHEAP date, and one of my faves so far...lets just see if the husband can beat it next month! Wish him luck, and if you feel he needs help leave some comments of what he might be able to do to top my date! Here are a few pics of the date...



No comments:

Post a Comment