Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hopping Into Spring

I was thinking earlier in the week how my house needs a touch of spring. I am not one to decorate my house with pastel blues, greens, yellows and pinks. Sorry, it just doesn't go with the main colors in the house. Well, while looking at all the blogs I follow, I came across some twine'ified eggs over at Domestically Speaking's Blog! You can view them on Domestically Speaking's blog here ! These are absolutely adorable eggs wrapped in twine. Well, I didn't have twine so I improvised and used some hemp. They still turned out GREAT! All I have done so far is enough for spring decor on my mantle...here are a few pics of what I did:



The Twine'ified Eggs



The Spring Mantle Decor

Well, I am going to get back to making more eggs...need to get a centerpiece done for my island! Everyone have a GREAT week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment