Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Is Where You Hang Your Bags!

This is what it looks like in the cabinet under my sink....


Wow! How embarrassing, can't believe I showed you that picture...Well, I have had enough of that, all the grocery bags need a new home...


So, I decided to use my sewing machine and make a home for the grocery bags, so today, I made a grocery bag holder...not the best looking thing, but I am extremely proud!! This is the first usable item I have made with my sewing machine! I am sooo excited, this bag will always be cherished. Anyway, here is my masterpiece...


Now my husband can't tell me he bought that sewing machine for nothing... :) I am figuring it out slowly but surely. I don't have much time these days since baseball has started, so I am working on it when I can. Keep checking back for more fun projects I have done!


No comments:

Post a Comment