Thursday, March 25, 2010

Date Night


So, the hubby and I have decided that once a month we are going to set aside a night for US. On these nights we will take turns planning the dates. I am so excited about this...the other person won't know where they are going or what they are doing until they get there! I just love this new idea! So, this first month is my month to plan it...I have got the BEST date ever planned. It is something we have never done together!!! I just can't wait...I can't tell you what it is either because he may read it...so I will let you know at a later date what this date is! I hope I haven't left you hanging...just a few days and I can tell you what the date is!! Although, if anyone has any suggestions for future dates...I am always up for new ideas, so just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment