Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rude People


I am not promoting this book, however, I just might go and get it, looks like it could be good, although I am kind of judging a book by its cover. Anyway, so I work in the court, I deal with people on a daily basis that seem to think it was my fault they were speeding that day, or it was my fault that they drank and drove, etc. Well, I am used to rude people, I usually just smile and go on with my day...until today. I had one that really got me, and it was all over a $25 parking ticket. I asked her if I could help her and she started cussing me out, telling me she didn't need to get that ticket...on and on and on, with lots of colorful language. I finally told her that there was no need to use that language with me, that I didn't write her the ticket. Told her she could set a court date...she didn't want to do that...she cussed at me some more. Finally I told her that when she could calm down she could come back and I would set her a court date. She didn't like that idea either. So needless to say, she really got to me...I mean what is the need in walking up and starting to cuss, I mean usually they start cussing me out when I get rude with them first...not the other way around. Also, if you really want something done, don't piss me off from the start, I am NOT going to help you out in any way shape or form if you start cussing me out. I really just don't understand people...no need to be rude with someone that did absolutely nothing! Ok, thanks for letting me vent today...hope everyone has a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment