Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My sewing progress....

Hope everyone is having a good day today...mine started rather rough, but its turning into a good one. Anyway, just wanted to share my wonderful progress on teaching myself to sew. Sunday night when I got my machine I was able to learn to wind the bobbin and put it in the machine...YES!! I had enough Sunday night, had to think too hard so I went to bed. Last night, I was able to thread the upper thread, and pull the bobbin thread up...I feel absolutely accomplished now. I also was able to sew a piece of fabric to test it and make sure it was going to work...well....drumroll please.....here is the piece I sewed...

So the line isn't very straight, I will have to work on that...but hey! I got the bobbin wound and the machine threaded, I think that is pretty darn good for someone who has NEVER touched a sewing machine in there life! GO ME!! Hopefully I will be able to post my FIRST project soon...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment