Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Friend....

I have to share with you my new friend...I have a feeling my new friend will instantly turn into my new love...(sorry Toney, I will always love you as well!) Anyway...I finally got myself a sewing machine!! I was so excited, I looked at them before going to the store online, and found the Brother Project Runway edition machine, I thought that is it, that is the machine I will own. Well, I have NEVER sewed a day in my life and standing in the store looking at that particular machine, I began to feel VERY intimidated. So, I ended up getting the Singer Simple machine. I thought that one would be a GREAT beginner machine! So, here is the picture of my new "friend"....


I will be taking orders soon...as soon as I learn how to thread the machine! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment