Monday, February 1, 2010

Jury Duty


So you all may be really annoyed with me by the end of the day. You will be hearing from me alot because, yes, I am having to serve on Jury Duty. This is crazy...I am bored out of my mind, and these people offer free WIFI, but they block Facebook. How can you block facebook? I want to talk to folks while I am holed up in a tiny room with some people. I will say, the girl sitting next to me is hiliarious. She has cracked me up all morning, and the guy next to her is a pilot. So I may be buddy, buddy with him in order to get some buddy passes. I will definatly need a vacation after this is over with. Atleast I didn't get stuck next to someone that stinks!!! So, let me end it with this...what can I do in order to get out of here?

No comments:

Post a Comment