Friday, January 15, 2010

Pants on the ground....






So for those of you watching American Idol will know what I am talking about when I say pants on the ground...Larry Platt the 63 year old man that came before the judges on American Idol sang his own song called Pants on the ground. I have to say, I am finally glad to see someone speaking about this. I mean some of these people that where the pants on the ground should listen to this. It is ridicoulous why your pants should be that low, what is the point? I don't see how in the world you can even walk, much less run if you need to without your pants falling down. So, to end this post...You are looking like a fool with your hat turned sideways, gold in your grill walking around with your pants on the ground!!!! Go Larry Platt for finally speaking out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment